Obscure Reviews is dedicated to providing users educational content for products, services & companies so they make the best purchasing decision.
What We Don’t Do
- We don’t allow annoying banner ads or pop ups to clutter the experience for our readers, they come first.
- We don’t take payment from companies to give them a favorable review, again readers come first.
- We don’t review products that have a million reviews already. You won’t see us write about the new iPhone, go somewhere else for that.
What We Do
- We spend countless hours researching, writing & proof-reading articles about products, services & companies to help you make the most informed purchase.
- We focus on products & services that are under served. That means some of our articles may be, let’s say, different?
- We focus on providing a clean, uncluttered & easy to understand experience. Reading an article shouldn’t be a frustrating endeavor!
So How Do We Make Money?
If we aren’t getting paid for favorable reviews or selling our users data, then how do we make money? It’s simple. When you’re reading one of our articles we’ll link to the product on Amazon, Wal-Mart or Ebay. Those three companies will pay us a small fraction of your purchase as a referral fee. This model costs nothing to our readers, provides the best user experience and benefits Amazon/Wal-Mart/Ebay by sending traffic to their websites. It’s a Win-Win-Win!
So if you enjoy our articles and wish to support us, click on the link to the product when you’re going to make a purchase. We appreciate it and hey, we’ve gotta eat too!